Monday, October 26, 2009

Analysis: Explained

My analysis contains a lot of information that might seem overbearing and a bit scattered for some. That is why I am dedicating this blog to further explain my analysis of the 2012 prediction. I start my analysis by simply describing the prediction and what it is. Then, I go into the supporters and the denouncers of the prophecy. I explain the very different attitudes that the opposing sides have against the subject. Next, I bring up another related subject, our ability to accept ideas. I use my research to claim that less mature people are generally less apt to accept ideas and I use Dr. Diamond’s analysis to support this claim. I also describe why Nasa is looking into this subject. The subject is not more valid due to NASA’s investigation, it is just that workers of NASA are more mentally mature and accept the possibility of the truth of the prediction. Finally, I also bring up humans interest in death. I use my research to show a long trend of the fascination of death in the human timeline. I then go into the psychology of the idea of death and use my research to try to explain why we are so curious about the subject of death. I end my blog my reminding you that no one truly knows what is going to happen on a date so far ahead in the future. I also make a prediction of what, I believe, people will do as the date approaches.
I hope this simpler breakdown of the Analysis will make my research, claims, and suggestions easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment