Monday, October 26, 2009

Unexplained Trend

I have done more thinking of the subject over the weekend and I have noticed a trend in the research that I have found. I have noticed that a majority of believers are typically young and most do not reside within the United States. I asked, “Why?” The younger portion of the research coincides with my analysis that less mentally mature minds will typically choose a side with little to no actual deep thought placed on it. The other trend, the geographic trend, baffles me. From what I have been reading, it seems the most concentrated area of believers is in Europe. I am mentioning this not only to share a very interesting fact, but to also express that I cannot find an explanation for this trend. It is not that they are uneducated, but it seems that they, for some reason unknown to me and it is not published in anywhere on the Internet, believing the idea of the end of the world in 2012 easily. I will continue to research this trend in particular, but I am not finding any information explaining why this demographic area is more saturated with believers than any other area in the world. There is not one vital difference between Europe and the rest of the world. There is not something that Europe has that somewhere else does not and vice versa.
I open this question for you. “Why do you believe Europe has the largest number of believers of the 2012 prophecy, than any other part of the Earth?”

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Europe is trying to compete with the rest of the world. If they discover some proof they would be the first.

    ReplyDelete